JOB TITLE: UX Product Designer
We are a stealth mode startup that uses blockchain technology. We are a consumer B2C product that enables people to vote on issues that affect them. We are a USA based company. We have employed people in Kathmandu for a long time and are a great employer. Come work with a fun group of people. You will work remotely until it is safe to work in our offices again. If you want the challenge of fast-paced growth, the satisfaction of seeing your design work come to life, and the pride in helping grow a world-class team, this is the place for you. Please include a link to your portfolio in addition to your resume and cover letter.
- Experience designing product user interface
- Experience designing across webapps and mobile platforms
- creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
- Proficient in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Figma.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting usable digital interfaces
- 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centered design process
- Strong Skills in communicating related to product design strategy
- Bring a deep empathy for customer needs and insights as well as an intuitive grasp of the business problems we’re trying to solve
- Fluency with both mobile and responsive web design principles and best practices
- A strong visual design sense and ability to design within, and help define, visual guidelines
- A portfolio that shows the challenges that your designs have addressed.
- Must be located in Kathmandu and able to work in our offices (after the vaccine is available to everyone in Kathmandu)
- 4 years of relevant industry experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile
- After vaccines are available for everyone in Kathmandu, you will work in our offices
- Strong skills at working across the product development spectrum: strategy, ideation, concept work, pixel-level details
- Own the design process for our team, collaborating with the product manager, software engineers, testers, and the CEO to build a world class product that helps our customers.
- Build strong online presence for our product by producing compelling graphics, videos and digital assets for marketing materials
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Being a part of an early-stage startup and thus being able to co-shape the company’s direction.