About Us :
We, WhiteHat Engineering Inc., are a USA-based startup technology company working with our different clients. We are providing different services like Software Development & Maintenance, Product Management, Data Analysis, Quality Assurance, Human resources, and more. Although we work from the US, we have our Offices in Kathmandu, Nepal.
We are growing fast and are looking for great team members!
Company Benefits :
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment.
- Competitive salary (Greater than the market for deserving candidates).
- 5 working days in a week.
- We provide Paid leave, Sick leave, Paternity Leave, Maternity Leave, and the National Holidays as per Nepal Calendar.
- We provide leave carry forward too.
- We support Skill upgradation.
- Create and conduct automatic and manual tests with continuity and consistency.
- Research, establish and advocate best practices to encourage well-documented and reproducible testing results.
- Design and develop test plans and cases based upon functional and design specifications.
- Provide means of reporting and utilize analytical skills to determine the root cause of a problem.
- Work with developers to resolve anomalies.
- Always be on the lookout for new tests.
- You will be expected to find out issues much before they reach our customers.
Educational Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable experience.
Work Experience :
- Minimum of 18 months of experience as a Software Test Engineer working with a reputed company.
- You will work as a team player, who interacts with product managers and engineers to drive projects on time with quality releases.
- Experience in creating and configuring test environments.
- Experience in building and deploying applications in test environments.
- You’ve got an eye for detail and find it challenging to discover corner cases.
- You are passionate about high-quality and performant cloud solutions.
- Experience with API testing.
- Proven working experience in software, data, and process quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of process improvement, collecting and analyzing data, strategic planning, verbal communication, thoughtfulness, dealing with complexity, emphasizing excellence, and quality engineering.
- Excellent communication and personal interaction skills. An individual should be able to effectively influence executives, sales, marketing, product management, engineers, analysts, peers, and clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Technical Skills :
- Working knowledge of writing SQL queries on common database systems.
- Experience in working with version control systems (GIT preferred)
- Experience with Browser automation frameworks and tools (e.g. Katalon, Protractor, Selenium)
- Experience of working in a Linux environment and familiarity with test tools for load and security testing will be an added advantage.
- Different types of Framework Development, Testing Life Cycle Expertise (SDLC), Bug life cycle tracking, CI/CD Experience.
- Automation hands experience in at least 2 or 3 popular tools, Hands-on experience in Windows Automation and Web applications Automation.
- Working experience in RPA tools like UI Path.
- Working experience in Project Tracking tools like Jira.
- Desirable to have Mobile Application Testing.
- Desirable to have exposure working on BDD, TDD concepts, Page object model concepts, Web debugging tools, general programming languages like C++, Java, VB, VB.net, SQL Developer, IDE, etc.
- Working exposure to Performance tools like JMeter, Apploader, etc is a Plus
- Preferred - ISTQB, Selenium, UFT Certified Professional, Agile methodology
- Our team members are from different time zones, so you might need to work based on the time requirement of the job.
- Overall you will work for 40-hours a week.