Job Description : Senior Accountant
We are a USA-based technology company with a great history of having highly experienced team comprising of Software Engineers, Product Managers, Quality Assurance professionals and more working for us here in Kathmandu. Come and join us to work with internet web applications using advanced technologies.
- No. of Vacancies : 3
- Location : Kathmandu, Nepal. The candidate will work for a US based Company.
- Timing : Candidates might need to work as per US Day time.
- Educational Qualifications : Bachelor's Degree with Accountancy.
- Work Experience : 2+ years as Sr. Accountant.
- Job Requirements : Candidates must have a working Laptop with a high speed Broadband connection. A headset is also required for meetings.
- Professional Skills : Accountant, Financial packages, Data Entry, Accounting Report.
- Job Description :
- Candidate will need to enter the data into the Accounting system through an Application.
- The work also includes generating the Accounting reports and verify the authenticity of it.
- Candidates will be required to monitor spending and budgets.
- Candidates may need to audit and analyze financial performance.
- Candidates might be needed in future to help in financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Candidates should be Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
- Candidates need ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
- Candidates need to keep account books and systems up to date.
- Candidates must provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Candidates must verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions.
- Candidates must produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Candidates have to support month-end and year-end close process.
- Candidates should communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that may arise.
- Candidates must be focused on accuracy and attention to detail. Willing to work hard, and make sure the accuracy is perfect.
- Candidates should check the entered Data for errors or mistakes and correct any issues found.
- Candidates must be conversant with Worksheet Macros (Excel, Google Sheet), so that proper reports can be taken out if needed.
- Candidates must have high speed typing skills with 100% accuracy.
- Keep all information confidential. Any deviations are not expected.
- Candidates must comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Candidates must be attentive to details.
- Experience with different accounting software will be preferred.
Note : The job demands the candidate being good in English because they will require to communicate with US based clients.
Please apply through this link : Apply here